Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello

Hello, Im new to blogging and FLR, so I figured Id try it and see what happens. My husband and myself have recently decided to try and live a female led relationship. This is something that he has wanted to do for a long time, and finally got me talked into it. We have toy'd with chastity in the past, but now Im doing it for real. No letting him have a spare key just so he can use it to unlock himself whenever he feels like. From now on his releases will be when I decide to allow him one. I have also slowly started taking his male underwear away from him and replacing them with panties... (if your gonna do it, do itit right, I say). I will try to get on here tomorrow to post some pic's of my lil sissy so you all can see him. I hope to get some feedback and maybe some great idea's from like minded people since we are very new to this. Be back soon -P

No comments:

Post a Comment